Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Brown's


It's been a busy week for the Brown household (at least momma is busy)! Working in the yard weeding and planting flowers, shopping, cleaning, going to a Brewers game and etc makes the days go by fast. I also took a lot of pictures since the last blog so enjoy!

My best friend Kristi came up last weekend to see how much Lyla has changed. The first picture shows Lyla just 4 days old and the second was at 2 months. What a difference! Lyla had fun shopping with the girls but only got a hat out of the deal! I guess I can get away with that now before she starts taking toys off the shelves!



Getting ready to shop with the girls!

On Memorial Day we went to the Brewers game with a few friends. This was Lyla's first sporting event! Lyla sported a pink outfit b/c we didn't have a Brewer outfit yet. Uncle Mike and Nikki got her a pink Brewer's outfit at the game so this means we will have to go to more Brewers games this year! Matt also had to get a shirt at the game. No the Brewers didn't play the Cubs that day but Matt did get a lot of compliments. Sorry Cubs fans!

Nikki and Uncle Mike

Lyla tailgating with her fun sunglasses!

Lyla had her 2 month checkup today. That means 3 shots too! Of course she cried and then made mom shed a few tears. I've never seen her in pain so of course it makes me feel bad! Now I know what my mom went through when I was a baby. Lyla has been a little crabby today which is understandable so there will be a lot of cuddling going on! Lyla is now 11 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches long. She is in the 75% for both weight and length so she is right on track.

Fell asleep during tummy time once again! How sweet.

Ella laying with Lyla. I can't believe how long Lyla looks! I think she is growing out of her PJ's daily!


Making faces on dad's lap once again!

I can hold my head up high mom!

I have more projects to accomplish before dinner. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment