Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 months old!


Lyla is 2 months old today! She is getting to be a big girl. Okay I know we have a lot of time before she grows up but she is truly growing a lot lately. I have already put away a few clothes that she doesn't fit into anymore (unless I want her legs to be scrunched up). She will never wear those clothes again! It's crazy how fast they grow.

Today we went into Madison to have lunch with one of my coworkers and to do a little shopping. All of my coworkers have noticed how much bigger Lyla looks from last time I was in (when she was only 2 weeks old). It makes me sad to think she will never be that small again! But of course I'm excited for all the fun and interesting things to come.

Lyla has been smiling more and more at mom and dad lately. Yesterday she had a big smile on her face when dad came home and had another when they were cuddling. She was smiling up a storm this morning so I had to videotape her. Someday I put videos on the blog. I will just have to make them shorter! I think mom enjoys it too much!

Last night we met up with 2 of my college friends for dinner (pictured below). Mandy brought her son Jonathan that will be 6 months soon and Dana just moved back to WI from Hawaii. It's nice to have friends that live close by!


Lyla and Momma all dressed in purple

We are looking forward to a great week to be outside! Maybe I will even get a tan. For those of you who know how I tan, good luck to me!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty in pink! You are right - she is growing so fast. Enjoy her sweet smiles!
    Aunt p

    ReplyDelete