The girls stats:
Lyla (4 years, 4 months old):
- 35.1 lbs (36-37%) and 42 inches tall (75%)
- When we went to the UW Children's Hospital in April to check up on her heart murmur, she still has 2 innocent murmurs (a venous hum and a Still's murmur) but the dr said there was nothing to worry about and we don't have a follow up appointment!
- When I was filling out Lyla's report at the dr's office to see how she is progressing, I was already answering questions in the 5 year old section....what a smart little girl!
Hayden (2 years old):
- 28.1 lbs (63-64%) and 37.8 inches tall (100%).....there is no way she is that tall so that was a bad measurement at our appointment
- The nurse and dr were very impressed with her vocabulary at such a young age so that is great to hear!
Fun at the Fair!
Our yearly trip to the fair is always a hit. The girls rode more rides this year, saw all the farm animals and ate lots of good food.
|Sunglasses girl #1|
|Sunglasses girl #2|
|Haydee petting the goats|
|Driving a 4-wheeler|
|The girls with Grandma and Grandpa|
Lyla just started 4K this year, which she goes in the mornings Monday-Thursday. We ended up open enrolling her to a different school district so we could keep our sitter. With this, Lyla gets to ride the school bus and she just loves it! She is smiling ear to ear when she gets on the bus and when she gets off at the end of the morning. Her first day was rough on not only me but Hayden! We dropped Hayden off at the sitter first and she was pretty upset that her sister was not staying with her. Then we get to Lyla's school and I was doing well until a little boy was crying for his mom and another parent was upset. Then I had to get out of there! Lyla just smiled at me and said "Momma, I will be okay." She told me later that she was a little nervous when daddy and I left but she did just fine. She is such a trooper! She is already making friends at school (which one she really likes is named Ella!) and she just loves going every day. What a relief!
|Ready for her first day!|
|Hayden loving her sister|
The girls and I love heading to the apple orchard I used to go to when I was a little girl. They have amazing apple cider donuts along with fun activities for the girls. No wonder why we have to go every year! Plus grandma and grandpa like to have excuses to go too!
|Tractors...do you see a theme?|
|Playing on the tires|