Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday to all! We will have another busy week getting ready to head to Virgina for my brother's wedding. I've already started to pack and make a list of things to remember. We will see how many trips to the store we will need to do while we are gone!

Tomorrow we have an appointment with the UW Children's Hospital checking up on Lyla's heart murmur. At her 2 month appointment our doctor still heard it. Tomorrow we will see if it is something to worry about or if we just need to keep an eye on it.

For my brother's wedding, I picked up 2 dresses for Lyla that I couldn't pick between. I had her try them on (or should I say I put them on her) and took pictures. The picture above shows the dress she picked out. The picture below shows the dress she didn't like. I guess that was a easy pick for me! She has been having blow outs lately so now I'm second guessing taking the other dress back! Let's cross our fingers she makes it through the day! Last weekend we were going to Matt's cousin's graduation party and we had to change her outfit before we even stepped in the door! Cross your fingers for us!

Have a great couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. They are both cute - but yes I think she likes #1 better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha- I think it's pretty clear which dress she chose! And don't worry- the blowouts do eventually end- we have our fingers crossed that you'll make it through the day without one! Have a safe and enjoyable trip! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete