Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where's Lyla?

Everything is still going great in the Brown household. Lyla is still sleeping great and is still following her schedule pretty well (unless her mom messes it up by going shopping and such)! I've been able to take Lyla and Ella out for walks around town when it's nice out. Lyla ends up sleeping the whole time but at least her mom and sister Ella love it! I just dread making it up the hill to our house at the end! I guess it's a good workout!

So I continue to wake up in the middle of the night thinking Lyla is in bed with us. I keep patting Matt thinking she is sleeping on him. I don't know why I think she is in bed with us since I'm typically the last one to put her to bed at night and she has never slept in bed with us! A few times I've scared Matt and myself and we end up getting up to make sure she is in her crib! I know this is not the last time we will be getting nervous over something regarding her!

And by the way, I did great for Matt's and my day out without Lyla for our anniversary celebration. We went shopping and out to dinner and was gone for around 6 hours! Grandma and Grandpa Brown loved watching her and Lyla loved it too (she told me).

That's it for now. Enjoy the updated pictures of Lyla!

Mom stop dressing me up and taking pictures of me....I'm not happy


I'm really not happy about this

Thanks for taking my hat off....that's all I wanted Playing with Grandma and Grandpa Knox

Playing on my play mat

Really interested in the frog

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT wait to get my hands on that little cherub. She's SO precious. Love you sister,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete