Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Matt's and my 4 year wedding anniversary! Last week we celebrated being together for 8 years as well! 8 years have already gone by and we have many, many more to go! I'm so glad I found my perfect person to spend my life with.

We plan on going out to dinner on Saturday while Grandma and Grandpa Brown watch Lyla. This will be the first time I will be away from Lyla for more than a couple minutes! We will see how I do!

Yesterday my parents came up to see Lyla and I suppose myself as well. We went to Baraboo so my mom could find a dress for Brett's and Megan's wedding in June. While the girls were shopping, my dad and Ella went for a hike at Devil's Lake. I kept everyone occupied! Lyla slept the whole time and my mom found a great dress! Even my dad and Ella were tired after their long hike.

That's it from me! And Lyla is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment