Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1 month old and counting


Lyla Marie is 1 month old today! I think every post I say that I'm always amazed how fast time has flown by. She's been in our life for only 1 month! Crazy to think.

It's exciting to see how Lyla has been changing over the weeks. When she is awake, she really looks at you when you are holding her and seems amazed. She likes to make funny faces at Matt and of course he makes them right back. She is still bright eyed and bushy tailed starting around 7:00 p.m. until bedtime. At least it's good that Matt can see her awake after being at work all day. And an amazing advancement is Lyla is sleeping in her crib all night! Sometimes we have to give her a pacifier to calm her down right away but otherwise she is sleeping great. I'm so glad it didn't take long to get her adjusted. We will just have to wait and see how she does in the pack n' play when we are away from home! Maybe the car seat will be slept in again!

That's all the updates for now. Here are some more fun pictures of Lyla!

Drying off after bath time
Sticking my tongue out like the frog!

I can pout if I want to


4 generations of Wyman's

1 comment:

  1. That 1 month picture is hilarious! Her feet looks huge, which I'm sure they're not, its just the angle of the camera, but super cute!

    ReplyDelete