Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 months old!



Beautiful Hayden Jean turned 2 months old today! Right now she is celebrating by taking a nap but she will be moving and shaking on her play mat in no time. She slept through the night for the first time on Thursday night but ended up waking up at 4:30 a.m. this morning. We are getting there! Even though she slept through the night on Thursday, of course I wake up at 4:45 a.m. to check on her. At least I'm not waking up as much like I did with Lyla, thinking she was in the room with us when she was always in her crib! Matt just tells me they are in their rooms (even though he doesn't remember the next day).


On a side note, I survived Matt being away in Canada on a 6 day, 5 night fishing trip. The girls and I kept busy by having a play date with Jonathan and Hailee, going shopping with Grandma Brown, and going to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Brown, Aunt Marge, Uncle Ron and Aunt Barb. We had a blast enjoying the nice weather and getting out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment