Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Out and About

Since my maternity leave is coming quickly to an end, I needed to get out and see my family before I went back to work. The girls and I (Ella included) made a trip down to my parents to see the great grandma's and to go to the apple orchard. We had a great time.


The girls with Great Grandma Knox

Apple Orchard
We had a great day at the apple orchard playing on the tractors, feeding the animals and of course eating the apple cidar donuts. Lyla even talked grandpa in taking her on a pony ride!


I think these outfits fit the girls just right!

Giddy up

Lyla driving her tractors.....can you tell she likes her tractors?


Playing in the train


The girls with Great Grandma Rex

Lyla and Hayden even got in a little play date with Keira and Brayden (my cousin Nick's kids) on our trip. Lyla had a great time mowing the grass and Keira was helping her mom weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment