Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enjoying the summer

I've been enjoying my time off from work, playing with the girls. Last week we went to the Baraboo zoo and park and Lyla had a great time. She loved seeing some of the animals and then playing in the park. She loved riding the horses the best!

Giddy up!

Hayden slept the whole time


This week my mom met me and we went to the Children's Museum for the day. We ended up being there for over 5 hours! Lyla loved painting on the glass and cleaning it up. Hayden, again, slept the whole day!


With Matt heading out to Canada for a fishing trip, I'm getting plans together to have a busy Labor Day weekend with the girls. Let's hope the weather holds out so we can enjoy the outdoors.


Ella wanted to join in on the cuddle session

Playing in Hayden's crib



No comments:

Post a Comment