Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Thursday, July 28, 2011

1 1/2 weeks with our new addition

We are enjoying our family of 5 for the last 1 1/2 weeks. Hayden continues to do great with sleeping through the night and keeping a schedule as best as we can. She is a sleepy one but is being more and more alert as the days pass. She continues to sleep in her car seat in our room but it's wonderful b/c I hear her grunting around feeding time so I don't have to set an alarm to wake her up. She reminds me a lot like Lyla when she was a baby with her squeaking sounds, head bobbing and cheek kisses when she's hungry and sleeping great in her car seat. i can't wait to see her own personality shine through.

With Matt going back to work this week, my parents came to help keep Lyla occupied so I could relax and take care of Hayden. Of course they had to do a few chores around the house. I wonder why they want to keep visiting if they just work the whole time. I guess those grand babies are something else!

Sleepy girl




Daddy's little peanut




Finger Toes

Hayden is definitely taking after her mom's feet on being long and skinny!

Hayden's First Bath

She did a great job on her first bath last week. She didn't even cry and seemed to enjoy it.









I couldn't resist and included Lyla's first bath pictures below. Lyla cried the whole time! Hayden is already taking after her sister with her funny faces in the towel picture! Do you see a similarity?
Lyla's First Bath:



Sisterly love
Lyla has been doing great so far with the new sister around. She posed for pictures and I told her to show how you love your sister and she gave her a big hug!


Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment