Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Growing Family

So I finally started my blog! After a long delay I decided I should get this thing up and going before the little one is here. I know there will be plenty of sleepless nights and lots of naps to come!

We are so excited for Baby Brown to be here! It's been a little bit of a roller coaster ride the last couple of days and weeks. To make a really long story short, my doctor got nervous after I had a couple weeks of high blood pressure along with my feet and ankles being swollen and decided to induce me early. We went in on Thursday 3/19 night. Everything was going well Thursday night into Friday and we were set to get Pitocin in the later morning. They got delayed and decided to send us home on Friday afternoon since I was doing fine and my blood pressure was in no concern. So this weekend Matt, Ella and I have been doing a lot of walking to see if we could get this baby out! It looks like no luck and we are set to be induced tomorrow morning (Tuesday 3/24). How crazy to think that she is going to be here tomorrow! My due date is not until Friday 3/27 so I don't have much to complain about. We are just excited to meet our new addition to our family!

Baby #1


Ella is our first baby and will be quite jealous when Baby Brown arrives. She knows something is giong on, especially with all the baby stuff around the house!

Baby #2
We took this picture last Thursday thinking it will be the last picture of my belly! We should be welcoming her tomorrow! We will keep you updated....at least I know the grandparents will be helping on sharing the news!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. The room is darling and so is baby #1. Can't wait to see baby #2 enjoying her new room. Our prayers are with you both, Matt and Alicia, as you welcome Baby Brown into this world tomorrow. Love you all, Mom and Dad Swinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm so proud of you for finally starting your site!! :) I will have to do one for baby #2 as well. Nice picture of Ella - too cute!!

    ReplyDelete