Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Brown's Room

I decided to take some pictures of Baby Brown's room to share. It's all ready to go! Matt and I also decided to keep her name a secret until she arrives. I know that has been making a few of you anxious so I'm excited to share that tomorrow. I copied my cousin Jaime's idea and decided to paint letters of her name to put up in the room. Her name is not going up until she is home from the hospital for anyone that may try and take a peek!





2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute - what a nice job on the mobile we set up :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable room ready for Baby Brown. We can't wait to hear the news tomorrow! Savor every minute, it is precious precious time! We love you! Jaime for all the Halls

    ReplyDelete