Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Hayden Jean!

Hayden turned 1 last Monday! I can't believe a year has already flown by. Hayden is such a sweet little girl who is turning into a monkey just like her sister and who let's you know when she wants attention!  You are Lyla's favorite playmate and I can't wait to see what this year brings us.  We love you Hayden Jean!

 We had a great birthday party last weekend and thank you to every who was able to make it. You definitely made it a special day for Hayden.


Birthday Girl!
Hayden's Birthday Guests:

Momma and her girls
Opening presents
Hayden's beautiful cake
I'm ready to eat cake!
Hayden didn't even get messy when she ate her cake.  She started by sticking her finger in the frosting and tasting her first sugary treat and after a while got both hands in the cake but never made a mess!
Just giving the frosting a little try
Chasing my kitty toy

After the party, Hayden decided to get in the bathroom and start unrolling the toliet paper.  Luckily I caught her before the whole roll was on the floor!
Lyla pushing me around
I have been slowing packing up a lot of Lyla's and Hayden's old toys and clothes to get brought out to my brother and his wife in CO. They are due in August with a baby girl and we are so excited that another girl will get to wear all their clothes they grow out of! 
Hayden and Lyla were helping me take down the activity center. 


On Hayden's birthday, I took a half day off of work to spend the day with my girls to make the day special for Hayden.  We ended up going to the Children's Museum to play since it was so hot out.  The girls had a great time!
 Who's flying the space shuttle?
 Birthday girl!
Lyla had a great time painting, going down the slide and just running around.  What she tells me is "momma, I'm getting my energies out!"
 Hayden's new princess chair




No comments:

Post a Comment