Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, September 19, 2010

To The Apple Orchard We Go

Lyla and I went for a trip with Grandma and Grandpa Knox to Edwards Apple Orchard this weekend. My brother and I would go all the time when we were younger and I decided Lyla might like it this year. Plus I love their apple cider donuts!

Lyla drove a couple tractors, went to the petting zoo where the calf was giving her kisses, played on the train and of course ate apples! She wasn't a fan of the apple cedar donuts at first but now she loves them! I figured it wouldn't take her long.


Driving my tractor!
Playing on the train
Crawling through the train

Picking out pumpkins in Grandma Knox's garden
Pretty pumpkin





1 comment:

  1. OMG - soooo cute!! Love the pictures :-) She did have fun!

    ReplyDelete