Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hot summer days

We continue to have a busy summer. With it being so warm and humid lately, we have been staying inside more than we like.

Last weekend we went down to IL for the County Fair. Lyla loved seeing all the farm animals along with people watching. I forgot my camera both days so I can't share any pictures! Auntie Kristi is not happy that there are no pictures of Lyla and the goats!

This weekend I started to get packed for our vacation up north in a week! We rented a cabin for a week and plan on relaxing, boating, fishing, shopping and relaxing once again! I think Matt and I both need a break from work!


Pics of Lyla:




Everytime I tried to take her picture she smiled big and closed her eyes!


Loving Ella


Lyla was playing with all of her toys one morning. She decided that all of them needed to be in a big pile in the living room and she kept trying to stack everything on top of each other!

Smiling with momma





No comments:

Post a Comment