Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Saturday, July 24, 2010

16 months old today!

Lyla is 16 months old today! I thought this was a classic picture of her to celebrate! She loves to show us her belly button and she posed nicely for me.


Updates:
It's been a couple weeks since my last post and need to update you on Lyla's 15 month appointment. She is 31 inches tall (60%) and 21 pounds 6 oz big (40%). She is still right on track so that's great!

Goddaughter's baptism:
Matt, Lyla and I went up to the Green Bay area for our goddaughter Allison's baptism. My friend Stacey came up from Florida to have her triplets confirmed. Here are her triplets (Allison, Tanner, Jasmine) along with Mason and Father John.

Allison, me, Matt and Lyla at the party afterwards!

Lyla's best buddy Natalie was along as well. Lyla and Natalie play during the week at our sitters and she was at the baptism too (her parents are godparents to Tanner). Of course I can't get any pictures of children looking at the camera!

Trip to IL:
Last weekend we made a trip back to IL to see my family. We finally got to meet our nephew Colin for the first time too!

My cousin's threw a party for my aunt and uncle's 60th birthday and my mom and I threw an Open House for Brett, Megan and Colin the following day. We got to see a lot family and friends!
Here is Lyla and Anne (my cousin Jody's daughter). They are only 3 months apart but this is as close as we could get them for a picture on the couch.
Lyla and Colin.

Lyla and Keira (my cousin Nick's daughter) played at the open house.

Great Uncle Jon with Lyla and Anne. Now they are warming up to each other.

More pictures of Lyla:
Showing off my teeth. I now have 7 and the 8th one is coming in shortly!

Smiling pretty

Playing dress up with my sunglasses and backpack




That's it from us! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment