Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lyla is AMAZING!


So of course Matt and I are partial to our little one but we just love Lyla to pieces! She continues to amaze us every day and still can't seem to get enough of her. Hopefully that will never change!

In the last blog I stated that Lyla rolled over for a week straight and then hasn't done it since. I've been playing with her a lot on the floor and trying to show her how to roll over. Well this weekend she has been rolling over a lot for Matt and I. Right when I put her on her belly, she rolls over and gets a big smile on her face. Sometimes she waits a while and then rolls over. Of course sometimes I'm not paying attention and all of a sudden she has flipped over. I guess being able to leave the room for a second isn't going to happen for too much longer! We will have to keep our eyes on this little one! I look around the house and see that baby proofing the house will not be much fun!

Lyla is now 4 months old as well! We have her doctor's appointment in a couple weeks so I will update you on how big she has gotten. This week I also celebrated a birthday. I'm now the big 28 and getting closer and closer to 30 everyday. Matt likes to make fun of me since he is 4 months younger.

Other than that we have been keeping busy with many projects around the house. Matt's list keeps growing and growing every weekend. Maybe one of these weekends we will get out camping for Lyla's first camping trip! We will see since summer is flying by!


I hope you enjoy the new pics!



Lyla holding her bottle
I'm cute!

Kristi gave this onesie to Lyla for me to take her picture in it at 3-6-9-12 months. I forgot about it so she's sporting this at 4 months!

Beautiful girl

2 comments:

  1. I see Lyla finally fits in her little tutu, and I think she likes it from the cute smile on her face. What a darling! Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. does mommy ever get to be in a picture? love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete