Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Saturday, October 20, 2012


We continue to keep busy with many things to do and not long enough weekends.  This afternoon we are on our way to a pumpkin patch and corn maze so hopefully the girls have a good time!

Badger girls

The girls and I had fun last Friday making leaf piles to jump in.  Hayden wasn't too sure what we were up to but Lyla wasn't afraid to pick her up and have her jump in with her!

Action shot
Hayden cracks us up on where she decides to crawl into.  What a happy girl!
Hayden's new thing is this lovely smile!  I put the camera up and say smile and this is what I get!  Too funny.

I had to also show this picture of Hayden.  I was taking a picture of the girl's toys finally organized and Hayden turned around and gave me this smile! Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment