Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, June 3, 2012

We are here and some updates on Lyla

We have been keeping busy with the beginning of summer here at last!  I feel every weekend has been booked with something to do and it doesn't look like it will be ending anytime soon.  Not only have our weekends been busy, but Matt and I have been quite busy at work which seems like one of us is gone every week!  We have a few more weeks with that going on too!

The girls and I went back to IL a few weekends ago to see my cousin Jody and her 2 kids.  Lyla of course was shy right away but warmed up and then became best friends with Anne!  She didn't want her to go!

We have gotten the sprinkler out for Lyla since it has been so beautiful out.  She just loves it too!  I think we will either be swimming or using the sprinkler as much as we can this summer!


Lyla loves her new sunglasses I got her.  If you can also notice how long her hair is in this picture!  I haven't cut her hair in a while and decided that she needed one this weekend.  I think I did a decent job too!  At least I haven't seen any big mistakes yet!

New haircut!


We went to the lake today for Ella to go swimming and for Lyla to try out her new Buzz Lightyear fishing pole!  She caught 3 fish too (2 large mouth bass and a bluegill).  She even touched the worms and helped by putting the fish back in the water.  What a brave girl!  She loves spending time with her daddy!
Lyla and her bluegill

Lyla and her large mouth bass!


Keeping reading to gain updates on Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment