Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hayden is 9 months old!

Hayden turned 9 months old last week!  She continues to be a busy little girl crawling and pulling herself on everything, exploring the house and getting into things she shouldn't.  I feel it's been so long since I had to close the bathroom door, block the stairs, lock the cabinet doors, block Ella's food and such from Lyla and now we are back to that stage all over again with Hayden. At least we have a little helper that will let me know where Hayden is at all times!

Hayden's 9 month appointment went well on Friday.  She weighs 17 lbs 8 oz and is between 25-50%.  I completely forgot to write down her length so I will have to get back to on that but I know she was between 25-50% for length as well.  She is a healthy little girl!

Matt was gone last week turkey hunting a few hours away.  He was packing last weekend and Lyla was really interested in what he had. She had to dress up just like daddy!  Do you think we have a little hunter on our hands?

Where's Lyla??

No comments:

Post a Comment