Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I just had a quick minute to upload some pictures to show off Lyla's and Hayden's Halloween costumes. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day where I get to take the girls into my office in the afternoon to show off their costumes and then we will be on our way home to go treat-or-treating. I figured I wouldn't have much time to take pictures so I put the girls in their costumes today. Let's hope Lyla likes wearing her costume! Grandma Knox did a great job making it and I just love it! It will be Lyla's first time going treat-or-treating as well so let's hope the weather turns out.

Tinkerbell







Our little Lady bug


All dressed up

Picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch




Best friends
Well we are off to go carve some pumpkins! I will need to update the blog from pictures of Hayden's baptism from last weekend when I get a spare minute.


Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment