Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lyla Videos

Since we are in a middle of another big snow/freezing rain storm, what not a better opportunity to take some videos of Lyla and show what she has been up to lately.

This video is showing how she just loves to help her momma clean around the house.


Since I showed you how she can climb out of her crib, why not show how she can climb in and out of her crib as well! She is still a little monkey!

Lyla really enjoys letting Ella in and out of the house. According to Lyla, Ella needs to go potty every 5-10 minutes!

If you can hear her in the 2nd and 3rd video, her new little phrase is "I wanna see it" meaning she wants to see the video I'm taking of her! Hope you enjoyed the videos!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to know if Matt's vacuuming in the 2nd video...sure sounds like it. And, is he for hire? Love the videos of Lyla...she is a cutie! Take care of yourself momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww her language is exploding! Wow- full sentences before age 2! Way to go, Lyla!

    That's funny that she says "I wanna see it" to see videos of herself- Keira used to say "Baby!" whenever I tried to take a pic/ video of her- she wouldn't give up until I showed her! Too funny that Lyla is the same way!

    ReplyDelete