Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, December 19, 2010

Updates at the Brown household

We wanted to show off our babies:

Baby #1

Baby #2

Baby #3
As you can see we will be adding another bundle of joy to the Brown household next year! I just had my 10 week appointment last Friday and she confirmed that I was 10 weeks along. Being nauseous, getting many headaches, and being plain exhausted is the fun I've been feeling lately but we are sooooo excited for the next baby. I'm due July 15th and I feel time will fly by.


That's our big news before Christmas! We hope everyone will have a Merry Christmas this week!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Too funny, when I looked at your blog just last week, I asked Nick if he thought you guys would be thinking about Baby #2 (or..3 rather!) any time soon. I guess so! How exciting!! Looking forward to seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys!! More kids for me to play with! I'm excited for you the family. See you at Christmas!! Now I can call you fatty again...with love of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alicia! We are super excited for you and Matt! We will have to have Reagan guess boy/girl, she's been pretty accurate....can't wait to see you. Love, Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Matt and Alicia! Now Lyla will have someone to teach all her new tricks to. We are so happy for all of you. Hope to see you while you are home for Christmas. Love ya, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's exciting news. See you soon.

    Love,

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you & your family. Hope you start to feel better & will pray for a healthy baby ;-) Miss you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete