Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Friday, November 5, 2010

November is Here!

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween last weekend. Lyla dressed up as a Brewer Cheerleader and had pigtails and pompoms to show! We went into my office last Friday for our Halloween potlock and to show off our costumes. I ended dressing up as a scarecrow which I believe I've been for a few years now! I love recycled costumes!

Since this was the first time we had trick-or-treaters at this house, I wanted to make sure we had enough candy to go around. I guess I overestimated b/c I believe we only went through 3/4 of a bucket and we have at least 3 buckets of candy left! I guess I will know better for next year!

Here is Matt carving our pumpkins and Lyla drawing below. Matt thought of a easy/fast way to carve with his Dremel tool and they turned out really well. We just don't know where they went after Halloween...they disappeared from our front step the night after!



Pretty girl with long blonde hair

I found Lyla in the laundry room, just sitting on our shoes and smiling! I'm glad I got a quick snap before she got up!


My crafty scarescrow and our pumpkins.....does he scare you?


All dressed up!

Getting candy ready for the trick-or-treaters
Showing off the food in my mouth!
Today Lyla and I are just hanging around home before I head off to Chicago for Kristi's b-day weekend! Lyla gets to spend some quality time with daddy!
Showing off my pretty blues
First time in a ponytail!

1 comment: