Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Lyla Marie

We now have a big 1 year old!

Lyla's birthday party was fun and she did great the whole day!

  • Cake time: I thought Lyla was going to jump right in and make a mess of her cake. Nope! She put her fingers in and didn't take a bite for a while. This is funny since everything goes in her mouth! I mean everything!
  • Presents: Lyla got lots of cute clothes for summer and fun toys as well. I need to take a few downstairs so she can play with a few at a time and not want to play with all of them at the same time!
  • Company: we had great company for her birthday party and thank you for everyone that could make it! You made it a special day for Lyla!

Opening presents on my birthday

Touchdown Daddy!
I'm a rock star!
Lyla's birthday party with my friends Nicole, Mandy and her son Jonathan
Lyla's very own smash cake!
I ordered Lyla's first birthday cake from my family and friend's favorite cake lady Cindy. She makes the best cakes and I had to make sure Lyla's first was going to be the best! Cindy said she had to make Lyla her very own smash cake and it was so cute!

Here is Lyla eating her cake....or playing with it
Hmm....what is this?
This isn't too bad
Look mom, I'm not even that messy
This is fun
Picture moment with mom and dad
Lyla's Pooh cake

Lyla's guests

Grandma and Great Aunt Barb
Lyla's new friend Lexi
I love my new swing and dog
I really love my farm!
Being cute with daddy
One last smile with momma

Lyla's new thing is to walk to the stairs and sit on the first or second step. Here she decided that she needed to read daddy's new magazine...Cabela's!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lyla! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with the birthday girl! Hold on tight, the time flies by! Enjoy!! Love, Jaime for all the Halls

    ReplyDelete