Little tidbits about our family: Matt, Alicia, Lyla, Hayden and Ella







Sunday, February 7, 2010

We Survived!


We survived being away from Lyla for 5 days! Can you believe it? Matt and I went to Cancun for 5 days and we did okay being away from her for the first time. I hit my numbers again last year at work and we were able to go again. You are pampered all week so it's hard not to go! I've only had one overnight away from her since she was born so you can see how nervous I was to be away from her. She was in great hand with Grandma and Grandpa Brown though and they had a great time playing with her all week. We called her everyday so I could hear her jabbering to make myself feel like she wasn't so far away!

Lyla is now 10 1/2 months old! She is creeping closer and closer to her 1 year birthday! She continues to improve on standing up on her own but no walking yet. I know I keep saying she will walk any day but I think when she does figure it out, she will probably be running! Look out! She still has no teeth but we think she may be teething now. We will have to wait and see!

Below are some of her recent pictures.

Looking cute in my hat

Lyla texting her friends

I love my shopping cart!
Laying on Ella
Lyla went sledding for the first time this weekend. Uncle Mike and Aunt Nikki got her a sled for Christmas and we finally got her out. She loved it!

Wearing my pretty snow pants

I don't like my winter gear!

Outside with dad and getting ready to go sledding
Out for a sled ride
Lyla had a little play date this weekend as well with her friend Jonathan. They starred at each other for a while but finally started to warm up and play.

Hanging on the chair with my friend Jonathan
Sharing my toys

Hope you enjoy the videos!

Lyla sledding

Lyla climbing stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment